It's Official: “Guten Tag” - My Donor is German!


NEWS FLASH! ... This morning an e-mail arrived to share the identity of my SCT donor in August 2007. Of course, I sent to him an e-mail this morning so that we can learn more about each other, but this I can share: He resides in the central German hamlet of Goettingen (see MAP LINK). I was previously misinformed that he lived near Frankfurt. Coincidentally, at age 12-13 in 1960-61, I lived in Darmstadt and Schweinfurt, Germany, when my father was stationed there with the U.S. Army. What a small world! Stay tuned for more about this story. Here is another GOOGLE map to help pinpoint my donor's location:
...

View Larger Map

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

#StemCell #Transplant▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.