Christmas 2007 - What A Joy to Share

At Christmas I no more desire a rose than wish a snow in May's new fangled mirth; but like of each thing that in season grows. — William Shakespeare

(Get a daily wallpaper and quote from
www.paperquote.com)

................................

As most of you know who have been following MyJournal (web blog), I have had entirely too much time to write and compose the details of my journey since the onset of the MCL in March 2006.

What started as an attempt to regularly inform family and friends about the events and activities surrounding my care, led to additional compositions of other blogs and sites on topics of interest to me, including a blog for FPH and The Foothill Foundation. (See the LINKS below for a virtual tour of these blogs).

One of the aspects of blogging that I find addicting is the ability such composers have to search and retrieve content from throughout the internet, aka World-Wide Web. My web site host is Blogger, created and maintained by Google, which also owns YouTube. So now, it is possible to insert YouTube content within any blog post. I can't resist, so for this season of celebration and giving, I would like to present this creation as my Christmas message to all of you who have so faithfully followed our journey these past months.

Indeed, the Foxworths have been blessed by all of your prayers, messages, and positive thoughts (whether spoken and written or not); we are grateful to be so surrounded by a caring, concerned community.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a most prosperous and healthy new year!





My Related Sites: Andrea & Johan's Wedding, @ltacities Affinities: Philanthropy, Blogs2Start, Foothill Foundation, HelpFriends4Life, Laudville, MyGovWatch, MyJournal, PQ Thoughts, Senior-Time, Shamsville, TODAY - Topix:Trivia, Voyagers Vision

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

Canswerist ▶ Defined

#Providence ▶ #SocialCurrentSee

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.