Anthem security warning
My plea dealt with the fact that the EMR online request asked for my social security number to be entered but, of course, I declined and told the service (via and email) that it is ill-advisable for EMR systems to ask for that type of personal information. This ANTHEM issue is evidence enough that EMR operators should not only shore up their security settings, but adjust their policies to not ask for personal information they simply do not need.
Flip②▶STORIFY ♥ FLIPBOARD ★BLOGGER ▲INsync ® ★ CANSWERIST ☆ © ALTACITIES 2015 ▶
altacities.com will ...
- Flip2▶ Create content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create social content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Write, design and 'flip cast' a 'social current see' gig to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a branding domain name you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create an online 1 page survey that you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a mobile blog, social media for your hoa* to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a blog, social media for your club to flip over
- with any of the above orders, you qualify for a FREE trial 2-month membership in altacities.com (ask for the details)
Flip②▶ Play, passion, purpose in 'SOCIAL CURRENT SEE' ® ▶