MYJ | Checking in with a fellow MCL survivor

“Accept everything about yourself–I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end–no apologies, no regrets.” - Henry Kissinger
___
If you travel the world of blogs that are authored by those who are really composing personal journals you are likely to find some remorse and melancholy from time to time. My blogger friend Marc Kashinsky doesn’t normally write in such a tone, but his recent posting brought me to consider the topic on his mind.


Regrets | Living with MCL.

This link transports to a favorite blog written by a fellow MCL survivor, although Marc was diagnosed with a different (indolent) form of the disease. Yet, this blogging thing keeps us connected about each other's progress.

His comments about regretting to miss his 40th high school reunion four years ago is something I understand, even though I made my 40th, but am not likely to make my 40th college reunion this year because of travel limitations caused by a quirky immune system. Age 62 should not bring that condition, but MCL and an unrelated donor stem cell transplant might.

Happy to count myself alive to enjoy some early retirement years, these minor inconveniences bring some irritation, but no real regrets. Everything happens for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#StemCell #Transplant▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.