IWE | My Goal | 1,234 Subscribers by 5 . 06 . 07 sec on 8 | 9 | 10

12345678910 | Help me reach my goal of 1,234 subscribers to my blogs, Facebook or Twitter pages (any one of the three) by 4:56 pm (7 sec) on 8/9/10 or the numerical sequence of 12345678910. New subscribers have these options to enroll:

Facebook | http://facebook.twi.bz/wd
Twitter | http://twitter.com/ALTALOMAN
My Journal (blog) | http://me.twi.bz/y (subscribe in the e-mail address entry box provided)

To help me reach my goal, new subscribers need to sign up in ONLY one of these three options. Current subscriber already receive automatic updates on my posts.

As of this 6 Jan 2010 there are 716 subscribers. That leaves us with only 494 subscribers to add as of this date. So, send an invitation to your friends today. For those of you who create and manage blogs or websites, you may add the RSS Feeds below to your sites to help this process.
___
IWE | My Blogs on iWeb
___
http://altacities.com
 blog it

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Mr. Foxworth,

My name is Barbara O’ Brien and my blogging at The Mahablog, Crooks and Liars, AlterNet, and elsewhere on the progressive political and health blogophere has earned me the notoriety of being a panelist at the Yearly Kos Convention and a featured guest blogger at the Take Back America Conference in Washington, DC.

I’m contacting you because I found your site in a prominent political and health reform blog search and want to tell you about my newest blogging platform —the public concern of health care and its reform. Our shared concerns include health reform, public health, safe workplaces, and asbestos contamination.
To increase awareness on these important issues, my goal is to get a resource link on your site or even allow me to provide a guest posting. Please contact me back, I hope to hear from you soon. Drop by our site in the meantime—www.maacenter.org/blog.

Sincerely,

Barbara O’ Brien
barbaraobrien@maacenter.org

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

#Providence ▶ #SocialCurrentSee

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.