Blog Spotlight: Cancer Banter

The recurrence of my lymphoma may have some wondering if the allogeneic stem cell transplant in August 2007 was a worthwhile step in my treatment. Not to worry. We have every reason to believe (and know) that I would not be alive today without the transplant and that I am physically better able to cope with the setback (and new TomoTherapy treatment) because of this gift.


This is the main reason why I continue to advocate the BMT (marrow/blood donor) programs that save lives. Here is a favorite blog site that does the same.

2009 has been a year of losses. As my circle of friends affected by cancer widens, the death toll seems to be rising proportionately. | @ltaLINK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

#StemCell #Transplant▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.