Yes, There are Colds After Lymphoma


[IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK ...THIS IS DAY 191
POST THE STEM CELL TRANSPLANT !!!! ]

… This is to let you know that my medical leave has ended and that I am back in the office, at first, on a two-days-per week basis and working the remainder of the week via telecommuting. Because I will be taking immunosuppressant drugs until the one-year anniversary (Aug. 22) of the transplant, my public and group exposure must be limited. However (other than a chest cold this week), I am feeling fine and the lymphoma remains in remission and the blood tests are in normal ranges (we were at City of Hope Tuesday).

The chest cold is hard to digest since it seemed that during nearly two years to chemo, I had not a sniffle. I guess those drugs kept the common cold bug at bay.
Thanks to all of you for you support, prayers, messages and thoughts sent this way for the seven months of medical leave and the two years to cancer trials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

#StemCell #Transplant▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.