My City of Hope Friends, Caregivers

Decided it was time to share some recent photos to spotlight some of the members of my care team at City of Hope. These shots were taken over the last couple of weeks upon our bi-weekly visits to COH. As for me, other than losing about 35 pounds since the SCT, I continue to show steady improvement.

WATCH SLIDE SHOW
[This is an .exe file. If you cannot open, go here to see the slide show on Flickr.

SHARING ... As you probably know, my successful battle to overcome mantle cell lymphoma has been an answer to prayer, first, and also to the tremendous expertise of my care givers at one of the finest cancer hospitals in the world. This journey has also put me in touch with a number of cancer support resources like The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This is their most recent NEWSLETTER.

Comments

Susan Carrier said…
I enjoyed the slide show, Mike, and was happy to see one of my favorite nurses, Holly, featured.

Counting the days along with you.

I am happy to report that I'll be checking in for my auto stem cell transplant on Wednesday.

Popular posts from this blog

#MCL?▶ #SocialCurrentSee

#StemCell #Transplant▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Canswer♥Worth®▶ #SocialCurrentSee®

Privacy Notice

Privacy Notice: The sites and blogs of ALTACITIES conform to these PRIVACY PRACTICES.